1.10.05

Joe Blogs

A blog is an online diary. A blog is a place that Joe Bloggs can give his opinion about anything he so chooses. The idea is that someone out there wants to know what Joe Bloggs thinks. I'm not so convinced that is true. But I am not Joe Bloggs and I don't really mind if no-one ever reads my blog, the thought that someone might one day is satisfying but not the real reason for me starting this up. I am a young journalist training on Cardiff School of Journalism's Magazine Journalism course. I am interested in the media and am going to use this site to document what I think, primarily about the media world. I am also going to use this blog to show the work that I am creating. If anyone does ever find themselves on my site, especially Joe Bloggs, I would very much appreciate a comment just so I know if anyone does ever come here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Lauz,
Wicked Blog, will look at it everyday. I didn't know Rowetta had an album - birthday next week, maybe I'll get lucky!

9:30 am  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks very much, I'm delighted to hear that my blog has its first fan! Good luck with the birthday and Rowetta!

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home