15.10.05

Lost in Lost

Lost is currently the main topic of conversation every Thursday morning and many theories are being thrown around the internet (www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2004-11-16-lost-mysteries_x.htm). The best site that I have found relating to it all so far is Channel Four's own site (www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/) and the Oceanic Airlines (www.oceanic-air.com/). If you have enough patience to investigate the site thoroughly you will find some very cool hidden extras.
I just really hope that whatever it is that is going on, it is absolutely brilliant. There is nothing more frustrating than dedicating many hours of cognitive processing simply to find out that it was all a dream or, they're all in heaven (although I think that there is sufficient evidence to prove the latter incorrect).
I am so addicted that I almost purchased the Lost magazine today. I was prevented by the fact that it was ultra-thin yet ultra-expensive. No thank you!
I don't like suspense, I just want to know. Please someone help me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Lauz, there's an amazing amount of stuff packed into this show. I'm hopeful the writers will start answering more of them as this season progresses.

You've probably read elsewhere that the numbers all add to 108, that there are 108 degrees in a pentagon (the symbol for the Hanso Foundation). I'm finding the emotional issues to be more compelling, but the question then is how are those addressed with the issue of the numbers and the other surviving passengers from the back of the plane? Note too that there were originally 23 survivors from the back of the plane.

There are questions of belief and faith too - Rose believes Bernard is alive, and sure enough, he is.
Jack is rational, Locke has faith.

Plenty of questions abound! Looking forward to maybe more answers tonight...

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home