11.1.07

How do you get through three Sex and the City series in one week?

Answer: get flu.

This is my third day of being bed-ridden and I'm bored and fed up with feeling ill. It has allowed me to whip through the last three series of Sex and the City.

I hate it when you get to the end of a seris, but it seems that for Sex and the City that happens half way through series five. Why Carrie decides to go to Paris for the Russian I don't know. He's a boring muppet. And all the other stories are a bit harsh and real, it's no longer the Sex and the City that we know and love. Why couldn't they string the formula out a little longer?

Also similarities can be drawn to the end of Friends: Paris, adopted babies and relocation are all involved. And I now feel gutted that it's all over. Thank god I'm going to New York in a few weeks to top up the essence of both those great shows.

I'm also still wading through The Vicar of Dibley, prompted by a great documentary about the making of the show last night on BBC 1. Richard Curtis is a genius!

In other news, my car died. And after lots of umming and ahhing Dan and I decided we would buy a Mini. We're very excited and are off to view some on Saturday.
Time for a Mini Adventure of our own (I'm sorry, that's really corny).

Picture by leonboot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home