7.8.07

Ski Funday

Following on from yesterday's theme of revitalising your fitness routine I want to suggest another way to do this: try out a sport you normally don't do.

For example last weekend we went skiing, which I haven't done much since I was about ten. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty damn scary when we first got off the lift and saw a steep slope directly in front of us.


It took me about 15 minutes to get down the slope, much to the amusement of a group of blokes watching at the bottom of the slope. By the end of the session though I was whizzing down the slope and best of all, Dan was the only one of us who fell over. Score!


I got such a buzz out of doing something I hadn't done for a while and at improving at it quickly that I didn't even notice all the exercise I was doing.


So if you are getting bored of your fitness routine, either try doing it somewhere else as I said yesterday, or just try doing something different. It will give you such a buzz.

Photo by igormazic

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home