4.2.07

History of Love, Cold Mountain and Harry Potter

Back in the land of normal time zones thankfully. Only a couple of things to write about this week due to the fact that I've been travelling load. This week I watched Cold Mountain and read The History of Love.

Cold Mountain
was ok. It had loads of big names in it (Nicole Kidman, Jude Law, Renee Zellweger and Natalie Portman) and was a good story. However it was too depressing for my liking.


History of Love
on the other hand was brilliant. It was beautifully written, a great story and very inspirational for the writer within me.

It's right in the vein of Time Traveller's Wife and I strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed that book. Plus a film is being made of it so it's best to get in there before they ruin the story.


One very exciting thing about this week is the fact that the release date of Harry Potter was announced. I really can't wait.

I know it's a bit sad but I booked the Monday after it's release off work so that I can make sure I finish it before someone ruins it for me. It'll be three days of solitude for me.


I'm really looking forward to seeing Hot Fuzz. It looks brilliant plus it is filmed in a village near where I grew up. To be honest there are far better places they could have set it but never mind.

Hope you guys are all ok. Let me know what entertainment stuff you're rating at the moment.


Best wishes,


Lauz

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home