2.9.07

Injuries are Lush

Well today I had to skip my Sunday run as I have done something nasty to myself (don't know how) which means the entire right-hand side of my body is in agony. So my message today is about what to do when you get an injury.

There is only one thing to do (note: this is not entirely true). That is to have a bath with a
Lush bath ballastic.

I walked into Lush many times before I decided to try something. Previously I had thought, "Yeah they look yummy but I'm not about to spend £3 on something I can only use once."
Then I realised that I spend that all the time in Starbucks without thinking twice about it. So I bought myself one in order to relax myself before a job interview and I have never looked back.

They are great as a non-food treat and perfect for cold winter nights, night-out preparation and ache soothing. My personal favourite is Think Pink.

Photo by Yogi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home